BellsGive celebrates our Founders' Day, May 8 - the day Bellarmine first opened its doors for classes 169 years ago.
This year's BellsGive will raise vital funds for our Direct Tuition Assistance Fund, The Bellarmine Fund, and our COVID-19 Emergency Fund, which will support our students and families who are most in need during these challenging times. Every gift - no matter the size - can make a difference in the life of a current or future Bellarmine student.
BellsGive By the Numbers
Nearly 100 students depend on Bellarmine for two meals per day while on campus. Bellarmine is committed to continue our support of these Magis Scholars while the Bellarmine campus is closed. Here are some examples of how your BellsGive donation can help:
- $11 will provide meals for one Magis Scholar for one day.
- $30 will provide home internet for one student without previous access for the rest of the school year.
- $55 will provide meals for one Magis Scholar for five days.
- $649 will provide meals for one Magis Scholar throughout our campus closure this school year.
- $1,875 will cover the final tuition payment for one family that lost their income due to COVID-19.
Please join us in honoring Bellarmine's history by supporting BellsGive today. Thank you for standing Together for Others, and most especially, thank you for making a lasting impact on the lives of Bellarmine students.